Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday: Team Confirmation

Testing strength: Vinson & Do-->so far they played well together. Vinson almost killed my ankle with his crazy deception moved. Vinson is the ankle breaker........I need to learn that from him. Note to myself: playing with someone like Vinson, don't move till he hit the shuttlecock: Learning curve: delay 1sec can be very effective move. I need to put this delay in my game + a super accelerating move with that will be a killer surprised.

So Far:

December 6,2009. Superbird Team Setup:

1) Eddie & Rudy
2) Vincent & Tuck
3) Brian & Chris
4) Vinson & LU
5) Kevin & Klaus

Note: Every team is very Competitive, so Keep your head up & be mentally strong. Good luck to all my SuperBird Stars....Let's Do this.

www.superbirdbadminton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment